This year is just chugging through! I can’t believe it is March already. I know I am late posting this as we are already half way into March. I have a hefty list of goals to accomplish this month however it is a busy month ahead of cruise season, Lillesøstre’s 4th birthday, and Easter. But I am going to work my butt off. I have been lacking motivation lately but after listening to motivational speeches and I am ready, determined and motivated. Let’s recap my goals for February 2018 before we move on to my Goals for March 2018.
Remember this year I am setting our goals I am keeping three words in mind:
MY GOALS FOR FEBRUARY 2018 WERE:
MY BUSINESS/BLOG GOALS
- To Finish creating my project list of started projects and projects I want to do -Done-
- Continue Growing my Instagram account by posting regularly with Tailwind-– DONE– I am back to using Tailwind to post to Instagram so that I can post regularly. With the help of tailwind to post regularly. *Note: Did you know that Tailwind can automatically post your Instagram posts for you! No more having to be on your phone to post them throughout the day! Head over to Tailwind’s Site to learn more.
- Continue Posting to Pinterest Regularly by utilizing Tailwind-DONE-
- Post to Social Media Regularly with help from SmarterQueue -DONE-
- Write a minimum of 3 sections of a new course that is in development-More to come Soon-NOT DONE-
- Release a New Challenge-More Coming Soon -NOT DONE-
MY PERSONAL/FAMILY GOALS
- Read five books -NOT DONE- I read 4 (City of Bones, City of Ashes, City of Glass, and City of Fallen Angels)
- LilleSøstre switch from bottles to Sippie Cups -NOT DONE- Someone came back from Vacation
- Plan and Stick to Family Budget -DONE-
- Pass Trinn 2 Exam in Norwegian -DONE- Woohoo!
- Study Norwegian 1 extra hour a day -DONE-
- Use my planner -DONE-
- Drink More Water -DONE-
- Start Yoga 1x a Week -DONE- I have actually been doing it 3x a week
THOUGHTS ON FEBRUARY GOALS
I did well on my Family/Personal goals as well as on my business/blog goals. Of course, the thing I am most proud of is passing my Trinn 2 Exam in Norwegian. Now it’s moving on to the next level. I lost motivation for my site but I am motivated again. I believe in what I am doing and I lost sight of that.
Goals for March 2018
My Business/Blog Goals
- To Write 5 Blog Posts
- Work on Essential Oil Challenge
- Work on Financial Wellness Challenge
My Personal/ Family Goals
- Read 5 Books
- Plan and Stick to Family Budget
- Continue Organizing Documents
- Purge and Declutter Toys
- Go to the Cabin
- Apply for University Programs
- Apply for All Jobs Possible
- Start Garden Journal
- Set Up Budget Bullet Journal
- Start Seeds
- Order 5 Eco-Friendly Products (Zero Waste)
- Beeswax Wrap
- Shampoo Bar
- Bread Bags
- Dryer Balls
Well as you can see my Personal/Family Goals are much more than my Business/Blog Goal this is because I wanted to take a break from my site until I was motivated again. I think in April my goals will once again be more balanced.
Do you have goals for this month? for this year? What are you doing to accomplish them?
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to purchase from the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.