2. A Christmas Carol: Another Older Christmas Classic focus on Ebenezer Scrooge who doesn’t believe in Christmas and doesn’t like Christmas at all! He is visited by the ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future and this movie shows all of his experiences with these ghosts! Definitely a must watch for learning the value of Christmas! The original released in 1984, as well as the remake with Jim Carrey in 2009 are both really great!
3. Home Alone Series: After seeing Home Alone I was always though “How horrible would that be to be left home alone, on CHRISTMAS?!?!” This is such a great movie for a good laugh around Christmas Time! One of my favorites
4. Charlie Brown Christmas: One of my favorite Cartoon Christmas movies is Charlie Brown Christmas! This is a great movie to share with your little ones for their younger years of Christmas! I love this movie!
5. Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer: Rudolph is another really great cartoon Christmas Movie! This is a really great true underdog story! Such a great story with a wonderful ending and definitely a movie I like to watch every single year!
6. It’s a Wonderful Life: This is such an inspiring story! It is all about a man that does so many wonderful things for other people and then ends up committing suicide. Then a ghost comes along and shows him all the good he has done and the movie follows the story of this man, George! Such a really beautiful story!
My Favorite Christmas movies
This post contains affiliate links. I may receive a commission, at no cost to you, when you choose to purchase from the links provided. See the Disclosure Policy for more information.